To manage the increased passenger demand during the Deepavli, the South Western Railway (SWR) will run Deepavali special trains service between Mysuru and Mangaluru Junction via Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Benagaluru (KSR Bengaluru). These additional services aim to facilitate travel and provide a convenient option for festival goers. Here’s what you need to know:.
Train Routes and Schedule
- Mysuru – Mangaluru Junction Deepavali Special Express
- This special express train, numbered 07303, will follow a route via KSR Bengaluru, Kunigal and Hassan.
- Departing from Mysuru at 20:30 hrs on 10th of November 2023 (Friday), it will arrive at Mangaluru at 09:40 hrs on the next day (Saturday).
- Mangaluru Junction-Mysuru Deepavali Special Express
- This special express train, numbered 07304, will follow a route via Hassan, Kunigal and KSR Bengaluru.
- Departing from Mangaluru Junction at 17:15 hrs on 14th of November 2023 (Tuesday), it will reach Mysuru at 07:30 hrs on the next day (Wednesday).
Stops Along the Way
Both special trains will make stoppages at various stations in both directions, including Mandya, Kengeri, Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Bengaluru (KSR Bengaluru), Yesvantpur, Nelamangala, Kunigal, Shravanabelagola, Channarayapatana, Hassan, Saklespur, Subramanya Road, Kabaka Puttur and Bantwal.
Passengers traveling on these special trains are advised that linen and bedrolls will not be provided. It is recommended that passengers make their own arrangements for their comfort and convenience during their journey.
For specific details regarding the train’s Fare, Coach Composition, halts and timings, passengers are encouraged to visit the Indian Railways’ official inquiry website or download the NTES App for convenient access.. These special trains aim to make the festive season travel hassle-free and comfortable for passengers.