Personal Identification Information (PIN)
When Users visit our site, and want to subscribe to our newsletters, they will have to give their PIN. If they (users) want to give feedback to any of our articles they will have to give their PIN. If they want to avail any of our services we offer, they will have to give their PIN. Also, if they want to contact us or have any general query to ask, they will have to give their PIN.
What is PIN? It is the “user’s name” and “email address”, which are mandatory. However, “residential/ office address” and “mobile/ landline numbers” are optional. Nevertheless, users may visit our site anonymously without disclosing their PIN.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with us through www.mysuruinfrahub.com. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users, such as the operating system and the IP address provided by the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we use collected information
www.mysuruinfrahub.com collects and uses the users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience – We may use information to holistically understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided at our site.
- To Improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service – To improve our customer service based on the users’ feedback.
- To Administer a Content, Promotion, Survey or other Site feature – To send users the information they have agreed to receive, and also send data about topics, which we think will be of interest to them, based on their past preference.
- To send Periodic Emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We WILL NOT sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
- How we Protect your Information – We adopt industry’s BEST PRACTICES to collect, process and store users’ data and take appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PIN data. The users’ passwords are always stored encrypted using Industry’s standard crypto technology, and transaction records are always stored in an access-controlled safe database.
- Sharing your Personal Information – We do not sell, trade, or rent users PIN to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to PIN regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you HAVE GIVEN us your permission.