Acceptance of Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement (this Agreement) states the terms and conditions under which you may access and use the Web site. By accessing and using our website (www.mysuruinfrahub.com) you are indicating your acceptance of our terms and conditions (T&C) provided in this agreement document. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not access or use the website. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES, GUIDELINES OR PRACTICES OF OUR SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT. We at www.mysuruinfrahub.com may revise the T&C Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Use of the website after bringing such changes to the fore will signify your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
We offer our services to you through our website (www.mysuruinfrahub.com) on an “AS IS ” basis. You agree that we, the owners of this website, exclusively have the “ownership rights” and may, at any time and without any notice and liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provided, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this website, you must register on our site, agree to provide truthful information when requested, and your age should be atleast thirteen (13) or older. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and will be available here.
For end users
Our site contains information supplied by various individual content providers. Their content can be in the form of text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or any other materials. Any anomaly OR error in their content which is publicly or privately provided to you, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content. We have no bearing on such content and you agree on that.
Our website may expose you to the content that may be objectionable or offensive in nature. They are provided by third party content providers and we don’t have the capacity to check on it’s authenticity. So, we shall NOT BE responsible to you in any way for such content that may appear on this website nor for any error or omission in the content, and you agree on that.
For third party content providers
Content providers, you explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
- Provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- Collect or harvest any data about other users without taking their permission
- Provide or use this website and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
- No part of our content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.
Third Party Services
Products and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. These products and services being offered by the advertisers are governed by their own policies. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with the advertisers. We may have nothing to do with their products OR services, so liability on our part.
You agree to compensate and hold us OR our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders HARMLESS from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this website or service, your provision of content, your violation of this Terms and Conditions to use or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that our website has content created by us and by the third party content providers. Our advertisers advertise on our website offering their products and services and we show it to you on an “as is” basis. So, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
You agree that the content provided on our website (www.mysuruinfrahub.com) is exclusively owned by us, and no one has the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or through any other electronic or mechanical methods, without our prior written permission. Any attempt to breach this agreement will have to face legal action from us.