- Expanded collaboration to provide expertise and technology needed to drive productivity gains with generative AI applications and solutions across industries
- New Centre of Excellence will train 50,000 Infosys employees on NVIDIA AI technology
On September 20, 2023, Infosys, a global leader in digital services and consulting, and NVIDIA announced an expanded strategic collaboration. Their goal is to assist enterprises worldwide in increasing productivity through generative AI applications and solutions.
The broadened alliance will bring the NVIDIA AI Enterprise ecosystem of models, tools, runtimes and GPU systems to Infosys Topaz – an AI-first set of services, solutions and platforms that accelerate business value using generative AI technologies. Through the integration, Infosys will create offerings customers can adopt, to easily integrate generative AI into their businesses.
Infy to setup NVIDIA Center of Excellence
Furthermore, Infosys intends to establish an NVIDIA Centre of Excellence, aimed at training and certifying 50,000 of its employees in NVIDIA AI technology. This initiative will enable them to offer generative AI expertise to their extensive customer base across various industries.
“Infosys is transforming into an AI-first company to better provide AI-based services to our clients worldwide. Our clients are also looking at complex AI use cases that can drive significant business value across their entire value chain,” said Nandan Nilekani, Co-founder and Chairman, Infosys. “Infosys Topaz offerings and solutions are complementary to NVIDIA’s core stack. By combining our strengths and training 50,000 of our workforce on NVIDIA AI technology, we are creating end-to-end industry leading AI solutions that will help enterprises on their journey to become AI-first.”
“Generative AI will drive the next wave of enterprise productivity gains,” said Jensen Huang, Founder and CEO, NVIDIA. “The NVIDIA AI Enterprise ecosystem is ramping quickly to provide the platform for generative AI. Together, NVIDIA and Infosys will create an expert workforce to help businesses use this platform to build custom applications and solutions.”
Full-Stack NVIDIA Integration Powers Advanced Infosys Solutions
Infy utilizes the comprehensive NVIDIA generative AI platform, which encompasses hardware and enterprise-grade software, to drive innovation across its business operations. This technology also aids Infosys in assisting its customers in developing generative AI applications for their business operations, sales, and marketing needs.
Infosys is enhancing its capabilities through strategic integrations with NVIDIA technology
- Combining the Infosys Video Analytics platform with NVIDIA Metropolis to address various challenges in the retail industry, such as improving shopping experiences, enhancing merchandising, reducing shrinkage, and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations. This integration also extends to logistics, manufacturing, and utilities.
- Partnering Infosys Generative AI Labs with the NVIDIA NeMo framework, allowing organizations to deploy large language models tailored for diverse enterprise applications in a cost-effective and scalable manner. Infosys is also enhancing its Responsible AI Toolkit with NVIDIA NeMo Guardrails to mitigate potential risks associated with generative AI, such as bias, IP infringement, toxicity, hallucinations, and security threats.
- Leveraging Infosys Cortex alongside NVIDIA Riva speech and translation AI to develop next-generation AI-driven contact center solutions. These solutions include language-neutralization features for seamless multilingual support and equipping contact center representatives with real-time customer intent and sentiment analysis tools to enhance customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty.
The collaboration extends to digitalization applications, with a focus on developing solutions for enterprise use cases across 3D workflows, design collaboration, digital twin, world simulation and others.
Both are also co-developing AI-powered solutions in areas like 5G, cybersecurity and energy transition.