Mysore Urban Development Authority(MUDA) has called a tender for the Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) cum Transaction Advisory Services regarding the Construction of Grade separator / Flyover/ Underpass at below locations in Mysuru city
- Vijayanagara 4th stage (Basavanahalli) – Outer Ring Road junction
- Bogadhi Road – Outer Ring Road junction
- J.P.Nagara Kuppaluru Road – Outer Ring Road junction
The assignment has been scheduled for a period of 45 days from date of contract sign. Expected date of commencement of the assignment is 15.01.2023
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBS system (80% Technical Score , 20% Financial Score)
The main objectives of the consultancy service are:
1. To develop the Geometric and Structural Design Standards of Grade separator / Flyover/ Underpass.
2. To perform technical feasibility comprising technical evaluation of alternatives including level of service, development of preliminary designs and specifications, identification of materials sources and estimates of construction, operation and maintenance costs
3. To perform financial feasibility comprising evaluation of project revenues and direct costs in nominal (i.e. financial) terms
4. To perform economic feasibility comprising evaluation of all project benefits and costs, and the analysis of the project’s return in economic terms
5. To study or minimize traffic delay during the construction with the road safety audit.
6. To perform institutional sustainability comprising evaluation of the agency which will own and operate the completed infrastructure to determine institutional strengthening and training assistance which may be required to ensure the sustainability of the completed project.