Railway Board has allotted the work of Railway Electrification of Bidar (Excl.) – Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (Excl.) Section of 110 RKM (120 TKM) to RITES Ltd.
In this regard, RITES Ltd. on behalf of the Client, South Central Railways has invited online percentage rate bids on Two Packet system for the following work- “Design, Drawings, Supply, Erection, Testing, and Commissioning of 25 KV, 50 Hz, AC, Single Phase Overhead Equipment including Switching Posts, Traction Substation, General Electrification and Signalling & Telecommunication works for Railway Electrification of the existing BG single line between Khanapur (excl.) – Taj Sultanpur (excl.) (RKM/TKM: 97/104) in the section Bidar – Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) in Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway in Karnataka State
Estimated Cost of Work
The work is estimated to cost Rs. 101.84 Crores (Rupees one hundred one crores and Eighty four lakhs only).
Time for Completion
The time allowed for completion will be 360 days from the date of start of work.
Brief Scope of Work
As in the existing single line section, small sections on either end i.e. from Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) to Taj Sultanpur (Incl.) and Bidar to Khanapur (Incl.) are already electrified, the remaining section from Khanapur (Excl.) to Taj Sultanpur (Excl.) (RKM/TKM: 97/104) is required to be electrified.
This RE work shall broadly include the following Electrical OHE, PSI, S&T and Civil works:
1. Design, Drawings, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Overhead equipment for 1×25 KV single Phase AC Traction system with all associated works including preparation of all related drawings.
2. Design, Drawings, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Overhead equipment for 1×25 KV AC Traction system with all associated works including preparation of all related drawings inside a tunnel of length 1.7 TKM (Approx.) near Marugutti station.
3. Modification required if any, to the existing 1×25 kV OHE on either ends at Taj Sultanpur and Khanapur station yards.
4. Provision of OHE on BIDR-KLBG single line section.
5. Construction of Traction substation (TSS), switching posts (SPs/SSPs)
6. Coordination & Liasoning, if required, with state electricity authorities regarding 220 KV Transmission Line network from existing GSS at Humnabad to proposed TSS at Kallur Road. However, Construction of Transmission line from GSS to TSS at Kallur Rd not covered in this tender.
1. Supply & installation of 25 KV single Phase AC overhead equipment and all associated works including preparation of all related drawings.
2. Construction of Traction substation, Sectioning Posts, Sub Sectioning Posts, etc.
3. Electrification of TSS, SP, SSP buildings.
4. Modifications to existing 11 kV & 33 kV overhead Power Line Crossings.
5. Liasoning with GESCOM, KPTCL and other related Government Agency for Power supply arrangement from utility/ State GSS to Proposed TSS and augmentation of 25kV bays at Kallur Rd. TSS.
6. Modification/Augmentation of assets in the Grid Sub-Station (GSS), transmission lines including power supply connection charges for feeding the supply to TSS.
7. Modification in LT distribution lines at stations as required, to provide necessary safety and electrical clearance required for 25 kV AC electrification.
8. Provision/expansion of rooms for SCADA equipment, UPS, workstations etc. in the existing SCADA Centre located at Secunderabad, if any.
9. Modification in existing SCADA system, SCADA work at TSS, SP and SSPs including four (04) years of comprehensive maintenance.
10. Training of staff for a 25 kV AC Traction system.
11. And all allied works necessary for successful completion of the project including Maintenance & supervision of entire system during defect liability period of the project
1. Establishment of survey control points for accurate survey using high end survey equipment such as DGPS and Total Station connected with nearest GTS Bench Mark and establishment of pillars.
2. Coordination & liasoning for Land Acquisition for Traction SubStation, SP, SSP, if any.
3. Provision of Earth work in-formation for Traction SubStation, SP, SSP, approach road for TSS as per site conditions and approved drawing.
3. Planning, Design and construction of TSS, SP/SSP Buildings etc. as per approved drawings and client’s requirement.
4. Testing of Material, Quality of works, documentation as per ISO and RDSO/ Railway specifications and ensuring Precautionary measurements / safety arrangements.
5. Providing Ready Mix Concrete from a reputed supplier of RMC as per approved design Mix, drawings, specifications, and contract agreement.
6. Preparation and supply of “As Built” drawings.
Signalling & Telecommunication works:
1. Modifications in existing S&T plans/drawings for the 25 kV ACT system between BIDR (Excl.) – KLBG (Excl.)
2. Preparation of new S&T plans and other drawings as per requirements.
3. Modifications in existing signalling installation at stations and mid-section LC gates for 25 KV ACT between BIDR (Excl.) – KLBG (Excl.)
4. Replacement of existing single line block instruments by single line block instruments suitable for 25 KV ACT between BIDR (Excl.) – KLBG (Excl.)
5. Provision of additional signal cables for signalling modifications and Quad & OFC cables for additional telecom requirements for RE as per site requirements.
6. Provision of additional telecom facilities as per site requirements.
7. Provision of communication media for SCADA.
8. Execution of S&T work and commissioning of S&T system as per SCR practices/ approvals.
9. Preparation of as-erected S&T drawings.
10. Other works as mentioned in S&T BOQ and elsewhere mentioned in the tender document.