The University of Mysore has started the Mysore University School of Engineering from the 2021-22 academic year. The Center is affiliated with AICTE.
Objectives of the engineering college
- The delivery of consistent achievement, diversity and core curricular standards.
- Outstanding environments for innovative, flexible and internationalised learning.
- Student progression and success through outstanding personalised support.
- Staff who are lifelong learners, fully engaged in their own professional development.
- The use of data and information to inform key decisions and actions.
- Close collaboration with students, researchers and partners to improve performance.
Aspire to become the globally recognized institution for engineering and technology recognized for its innovation, societal relevance, and excellence in the impact of its pursuits by tapping human resources from all sections of society, offering them opportunities to learn across disciplines, and to build human capital capable of being leaders of tomorrow who solve problems more efficiently in the currently fast-changing global economy.
Built on a great legacy inherited from our founding fathers, our mission is to create an environment of stimulating intellectual dialogue across disciplines and harvest knowledge with cutting-edge high-quality teaching, research, and extension activities leading to the generation of students who would provide leadership, vision, and direction to society. We aim to be recognized for advancing knowledge through fundamental and applied research, and facilitating a growth mindset of life-long learning and economic development.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Biomedical & Robotic Engineering
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science & Design
- Internet centre
- Conference Hall
- Research & Development Centre
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Safety and Security